Agreement and Release:
Understanding between parties:
1. ENOC agrees to make its best effort to locate temporary caregivers for the client's child or companion care needs on a requested basis.
2. Client agrees to pay the caregiver directly for services rendered starting at $15.00 per hour for 1 child and $1.00 per hour per additional child with a minimum of 4 hours of care plus any parking charge.
Holiday rates: caregivers are paid time and a half ($23 per hour) on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (after 5 p.m.), Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July.
3. Client understands that a $45.00 per visit, non-refundable agency reservation fee will be charged to the client's credit card upon ENOC's confirming the client's reservation (via telephone, email, or text message) for each caregiver reservation.
24 hours notice is required for caregiver cancellation or the client will be responsible for paying the caregiver fee outlined on the ENOC “fees" page (4-hour minimum). Clients who chose to have ENOC pay the caregivers will be charged the caregiver fee (4-hour minimum) plus a $10 processing fee ($70 minimum).
Holiday rates: Agency fee is $50.00 per visit on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve (after 5 p.m.), Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, and 4th of July.
4. Client understands that the services provided by all caregivers associated with ENOC must be contracted through the ENOC office. The client agrees that he/she will not hire or refer an ENOC to a third party without the consent of the ENOC office. The client further understands that the use of ENOC without arranging the visit through the agency will result in a charge of $1800.00 for liquidated damages for theft of services. In the event that client wishes to hire a caregiver on a permanent basis, ENOC agrees to negotiate with the client in arriving at an acceptable placement fee. ENOC's standard placement fee for a caregiver is 10% of the caregiver’s projected gross annual compensation, with a minimum of $1,500 for part-time (under 40 hours per week) and a minimum of $2,500 for full-time (40 or more hours per week).
5. Client agrees to forever indemnify, release and hold harmless ENOC, its agents, employees, and officers for any and all claims relating to services provided by caregivers.
6. Client understands that the hotel swimming pool is completely off-limits with an ENOC. Caregivers may not take clients' children swimming in the hotel pool. (A separate written waiver can be executed with the office for swimming, please contact ENOC for more information).
7. Client understands that a caregiver may not take children off of the hotel premises without written permission from the parents.